December 18, 2013
Join Potter’s House Christian Church for a live performance of a classic Christmas tale! The Grinch will be performed on Friday, December 20 and Saturday, December 21, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. each night. All seats are free.
Come early for an opportunity for photos with the cast and enjoy hot chocolate and coffee.
Potter’s House Christian Church 13461 Pond Springs Road Austin, TX 78729
December 3, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 is National Cookie Day! Print your coupon for a free regular Chocolate Chip Cookie from any participating Great American Cookies store.
November 27, 2013
Alamo Drafthouse Austin is hosting a Coat Drive! Starting November 27, 2013, take a new or gently used coat to any Austin theater and receive a free movie pass! The movie pass will be valid February 2014 through March 2014. Limit one pass per coat; no more than five coats per group. Coat collection ends December 6, 2013.
November 5, 2013
- Applebee’s - Monday, November 11. Veterans can receive a free entrée. Dine-in from a limited menu. Choose from: Three Cheese Chicken Penne, 7 oz House Sirloin, Chicken Tenders Platter, Fiesta Lime Chicken, Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger, Oriental Chicken Salad, and Double Crunch Shrimp. Proof of service required. For a participating location near you, contact your local Applebee’s.
- Boston Market - Monday, November 11. Veterans receive a free whole chicken with the purchase of any Family Meal. No coupon is required. Must show military/veteran ID.
- California Pizza Kitchen - Monday, November 11. All veterans or active duty military personnel will be able to get any pizza from the CPK menu for free (dine-in only). This is just a small way of saying thank you for the tremendous commitment, sacrifice and heroism that service men and women exemplify. Guests must show military ID or other proof of service to participate. Offer valid at participating CPK restaurants, excluding Guam, airport, stadium and university locations.
- Chick-fil-A North Mopac and Parmer Lane – Monday, November 11, from 5-8 p.m. Chick-fil-A at North Mopac and Parmer Lane will be offering a free Chick-fil-A meal to all military members past and present. Immediate family members will also be able to receive a free meal. Children will be able to write letters and draw pictures for deployed military members, to be sent overseas.
- Chili’s – Monday, November 11. Veterans and active duty military can show ID to receive a free entrée from a special menu. This offer is valid for dine-in only, at participating locations.
- Golden Corral - Monday, November 11, from 4 – 9 p.m. Any person who has served in the US Military (retirees, veterans, active duty, National Guard or Reserves) is invited to enjoy a free meal at Golden Corral on Monday. For more information, visit the Military Appreciation FAQs, or find a Golden Corral location near you.
- Krispy Kreme – Monday, November 11. Show your military ID or wear your uniform to receive a free doughnut and small coffee.
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks – Sunday, November 10. Veterans are invited to enjoy a free meal from a special menu. All veterans must show official verification. Make your reservation online.
- Olive Garden – Monday, November 11. All veterans and current service members can receive a free meal from a special menu. Family dining with them will receive 10% off. For the entire month of November, veterans and current service members and their families can receive 10% off their meal. To find a location near you, visit their website.
- Taco Cabana - All Taco Cabana locations offer a 20% discount to anyone showing a valid military ID or wearing a military uniform. The 20% military discount is a year-round offer.
- Texas Roadhouse - Monday, November 11. If you are a Veteran or Active Military Personnel, bring your military ID, Veterans Affairs Card, or discharge papers to select a free lunch entrée and soft drink/tea from the Veterans lunch menu.
- TGI Fridays – Monday, November 11, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Veterans and active duty military service members are invited to have lunch on TGI Fridays this Veterans Day.